How much does a doula cost in Phoenix Arizona?
In Phoenix, Arizona doulas cost anywhere from $750 to $1200 on average.
Lots of things can impact the cost like:
- How long they’ve been a doula
- The number of births they’ve attended
- The other education and skills they bring to births
- How many births they take a month
- Other financial factors
Learn more about what doulas can offer here.
Startup costs for doulas could include:
- Birth doula training
- Birth doula certification
- Skill classes (like spinning babies, acupressure, and any other doula related class)
- Education (books, learning materials, additional classes)
- Tools for birth
- Business costs (taxes, LLCs, website hosting/maintenance, etc.)
- On call childcare
- Paying backup doulas or doula partners
Watch this episode of my podcast Ring of Fire to hear more about the costs of doulas and how its figured out!